With the rise of smartphone and tablet technology, mobile betting sites have become increasingly popular. Many sports fans now like to place bets using one of these handheld devices, rather than sitting down at a desktop computer or opening up a laptop.
Were you aware of how many Mobile Betting Sites there are in July 2020 with excellent promotions?
Best Mobile Betting Sites
From our research, we have found the best Mobile Betting Sites.
bet365 In Play BettingGET UP TO £100 IN BET CREDITS
New Customers Only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
888 In PlayBET £10 GET £30
Ladbrokes In Play BettingBET £5 GET £20 IN FREE BETS
18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
Mr Green In PlayBET £10 GET A £10 ACCUMULATOR
T&Cs apply. New players only. The qualifying bets to claim the Bet must have minimum odds of 3/1 (4.00) or higher before triggering free bets. 18+. BeGambleAware.org Full T&C's Apply
Coral In Play BettingGET £20 IN FREE BETS
Important info: 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs Apply. Full T&C's Apply
BetVictor In-PlayGET £30 IN BONUSES
Paddy Power In Play£20 RISK FREE FIRST BET
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
Betway In-PlayUP TO £30 FREE BET
Betfred In-PlayBET £10 GET £30 IN BETS
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Doesn’t apply to customers who place their first bet on the Virtual Grand National. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
Unibet In-PlayUP TO £40 BACK IF FIRST BET LOSES
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&C's Apply
Betfair In-PlayGET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
William Hill In PlayBET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS
New customers using Promo Code P30 only, min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15 (30 days expiry), free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply. *By entering the Promo code in the box above you agree to the full terms and conditions of this promotion as displayed below. See full T&Cs. Full T&C's Apply
Betting Online with Mobile
We have reviewed numerous sports betting brands in July 2020 which offer mobile compatibility to help you find the best ones. Different features will be offered by the various sites and we aim to make it easier for you to see which ones offer what you want.
There are so many sporting events for people to bet on these days including horse racing bets, football, rugby, betting on UFC, cricket and golf betting. Being able to use your phone for this makes it much quicker and easier, and you don’t have to miss out on any of the action.
Sports Betting Mobile Apps
A lot of the top online bookies will have apps that you can download from either the App Store or the Google Play store depending on what kind of phone or tablet you have. These sports betting mobile apps have all the information you need in one place and usually make it much easier to put bets on.
Many people prefer to use an app over a mobile site on the web browser because they are often more responsive. The application will usually only load the information you need rather than wasting time loading everything on the webpage. You can still use all the same promotions and welcome bonus codes through the mobile app, just as you would on the desktop site.
As the use of smartphones is becoming so widespread in the world of online gambling, brands would be silly not to keep up with the mobile-friendly technology that so many players look for.
What to Consider
If you’re looking for the best betting sites for mobile, there are a few things you should consider before signing up to a particular brand. We’d always advise checking out some reviews beforehand to see what other people thought of each particular site. Here are a few factors you might want to think about to help you decide which sites would be best:
- Welcome offer and promo codes – A site with a nice welcome bonus for new players are always going to be positive. It might be a free bet or an added bonus onto your first deposit. Compare offers across some of the top brands to see which ones give the best value. Do remember to check those important terms and conditions though.
- Ongoing promotions – Most mobile betting websites will have deals available for existing players and not just new people signing up. These might be linked to specific sporting events such as football bet promotions or horse racing, or they could be based on your loyalty to the site.
- Software and licensing – Sometimes players will prefer a certain software provider to others because of how it works or how user-friendly it is. This is something to check before signing up, and you should also check that every site is licensed by the correct governing bodies.
- Features and sports – If you’re interested in a particular sport or you want to use certain online betting markets; you should check that the site offers these before you sign up. It could be that you want a golf punters guide or maybe you want a mobile app which offers cash-out or in-play features. Whatever it is, we’re sure you’ll be able to find it from one of the many brands available.
- Live streaming – There are plenty of sites which offer live streaming of various sporting events when you bet on them. You can watch these streams on your mobile device as they happen. It’s also worth looking for in-play betting options too.
- Payment methods – A good choice of banking options is always helpful as it gives you the flexibility to deposit in different ways with an online betting site. Some people like to simply use their bank card, others prefer e-wallets like PayPal for sports bets and some like to use a pre-paid card system like Paysafe. Be sure to check that you’re able to both deposit and withdraw through the site with your chosen payment method, as some do have restrictions on this.
- Player support – There’s nothing worse than having problems with an online account and not being able to get any help. Make sure the sites you want to use offer good customer service which can be accessed via your mobile device too.
All of these things can mean the difference between a good mobile bookies site and one you’d be better off avoiding. Of course, it’s all about personal preference so the things you look for may not matter to someone else. This is why we present our reviews so you can find the brands which work best for you.
Why Are Betting Apps for Android Popular?
Although it may seem like most people use iPhones these days, it shouldn’t be too hard for you to find sports betting apps for Android in July 2020. Most brands will make their mobile features compatible with both types of smartphone and tablet software. So if you’ve got a Samsung, OnePlus, HTC or any other Android mobile device, you’ll still be able to place bets on the go from most of these websites.
Using your phone with a mobile betting app enables you to bet on sports abroad depending on the country you are in. It’s always worth looking up and restrictions from certain brands if you are planning to bet while away on holiday. You can also use these apps for in-play betting on a range of sports.
These applications are usually free to download from the Google Play Store, or if you do have an iOS device you can get them from the App Store. Look out for the latest promo codes and bonuses from the different brands when you’re looking to download an application to your phone.
Some sites might even offer a special deal just for downloading their mobile app. It’s always worth checking what’s out there to see what promotions you can get.
How Do Betting Apps Work?
There are so many mobile betting apps available now; it can be difficult to know which ones are the best. We have tried and tested loads of brands so you can find out everything you need to know about each one.
Some may have amazing welcome offers; others might have the biggest range of sports to choose from, including volleyball betting. It all depends on what you’re looking for.
One of the most popular features offered by mobile sites is in-play bets. This enables you to put a bet on an event after it has already started, for example, 20 minutes into a football match. Some sites offer really good odds on these bets, and it can make the whole experience even more exciting.
Check out all the latest offers from mobile betting sites in July 2020 and see which ones you like best. We have reviewed a wide range of brands to help you find all the top features and sports available before you sign up.